Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As I had hoped from studying the the picture, these seat covers fit my 2002 Nissan Maxima front seats perfectly.Other ones I tried were just too small.These are well made and attractive, and are easy to put on.I haven't yet tested them to see if they're waterproof.They are so perfect fitting and perfectly priced that I'm getting a second set for back-up and for when these wear out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3A Racing 25-5018 Grey and Black Neoprene Seat Cover Set
Product Description:
3A Racing Grey and Black Neoprene Seat Cover Set consists of two seat covers, two shoulder pads, one steering wheel cover and a CD organizer.Offers a custom-fit neoprene look for your seats, also fits like a glove and provides the ultimate protection for your vulnerable seats. The seat covers include a heavy-duty 3-layer construction: neoprene base for moisture resistance, foam padding for comfort and lycra exterior for unsurpassed texture and color.
Want to buy 3A Racing 25-5018 Grey and Black Neoprene Seat Cover Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment