Honda Sport Logo Emblem Front Bucket Licensed Seat Covers - One Pair Review

Honda Sport Logo Emblem Front Bucket Licensed Seat Covers - One Pair
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received these seat covers today....while they do look nice, they are far from it. As I tried to install the first one, the small flap that you have to pull through the seats ripped right off with very...and I mean very little effort. Since I liked the look, I proceeded anyway thinking it would still fit on...nope. Poor fit as well. So, I opened the second thinking it would be better. WRONG!!! Not only did the flap rip off of this one as well, it also had a giant "scuff" mark in the vinyl. Really nice....I am definitely not happy with these. I dont even know if I can return them because they look beat up and used even though I have only had them less than an hour. Yup...I am so unhappy with these I immediately came inside to write a review. I would certainly not recommend them. Dont waste your money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Honda Sport Logo Emblem Front Bucket Licensed Seat Covers - One Pair

Product Description:
PlastiColor Honda Sport Seat Cover is made from 100% Polyester material, and is designed to fit most high and low-backed bucket seats. It can be installed over or under the headrest on vehicles with removable headrests, and some vehicles with armrests may need to have them removed and reinstalled for a semi-custom fit. This seatcover comes with elastic straps and hooks that will snug and secure it under the seat. Includes 2 seat covers.

Buy Now

Want to buy Honda Sport Logo Emblem Front Bucket Licensed Seat Covers - One Pair at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment