Universal Car Seat Cover Full Set Leather Airbags Ready and Rear Seat Split Pu002 Black 115 Review

Universal Car Seat Cover Full Set Leather Airbags Ready and Rear Seat Split Pu002 Black 115
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was really disappointed when I received this item. No where on the packaging does it say the seat covers are leather. The individual labels on each seat cover lists the fabric contents as "Front: 100% PU w/foam back; Back: 100% Polyester". When I googled "PU" I found out it is a form of synthetic leather. It does not look or feel like leather. This item should be advertised as synthetic leather not as leather.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Universal Car Seat Cover Full Set Leather Airbags Ready and Rear Seat Split Pu002 Black 115

Product Description:
Material: Synthetic PU leather products made by Wet Process qualify for feel, look & properties similar to Genuine Leather. It can be widely used in the manufacturer of shoes, bags, furnitures, balls, bags, luggage etc with better water-proof & breathe ability.

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Want to buy Universal Car Seat Cover Full Set Leather Airbags Ready and Rear Seat Split Pu002 Black 115 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment