Honda Civic Seat Covers with Logo Floor Mats Steering Wheel Cover, CD Visor Organizer and Keychain Set Review

Honda Civic Seat Covers with Logo Floor Mats Steering Wheel Cover, CD Visor Organizer and Keychain Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Due to the structure of the Amazon site I was not able to contact the seller of this product to ask questions until after the order shipped.

Once I contacted the seller I got an almost immediate response and they agreed to modify the description of their product with a warning that the seat covers are not suitable for cars that have air bags built into the seats.

I called two customer service representatives at Honda Inc., both of whom told me that Honda Inc. does not recommend using any seat covers in cars with air bags embedded within the seats.

Given that people often miss small details on the web I am keeping this review here.I do want to make it clear that the single star rating is not a reflection on the product. I thought a positive rating given that I haven't used the products would be dishonest whereas the single star will direct the readers attention to this warning.

The sellers dealt with questions very quickly and politely.I haven't always had that experience with Amazon sellers and they deserve credit for that.They didn't offer to pay for return shipping and I forgot to ask.Amazon doesn't give you access to contacting the seller once the order is finished so I am out $18 for shipping costs which I am not happy about.

All of which could have been avoided if they had thought to call Honda as I did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Honda Civic Seat Covers with Logo Floor Mats Steering Wheel Cover, CD Visor Organizer and Keychain Set

Product Description:
7 pieces Honda CIVIC Car accessories set. Set includes 2 seat covers with embroidery logo, 2 heavy duty rubber floor mats with embossed CIVIC logo, Steering wheel cover with embossed Honda logo, CD visor orgainzer and a enamel key chain.UNIVERSAL fit seat covers that easy stretchable fits most high or low back bucket seats with a detachable or built-in headrest. They Do not fit a seat with built-in armrest, built-in sideseat airbags or large truck or SUV seats. Do not install this cover on a seat that has an air bag(s) built into the seat itself. Made from 100% polyester with foam backing. Add fun and fashion to the normal features and functions of a seat cover. NOTE: ITEM SOLD IN PAIRS (1-LEFT AND 1-RIGHT). Universal size fits almost all wheels mostly sized between 14.5 inches - 15.5 inches. Please measure the steering wheel in you vehicle as this might be a bit lose on the new Honda Civic models that have smaller then the standard size steering.

Buy Now

Want to buy Honda Civic Seat Covers with Logo Floor Mats Steering Wheel Cover, CD Visor Organizer and Keychain Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment