Type S SC00974B-6 Red Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover Review

Type S SC00974B-6 Red Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'll start by saying that I've gotten many complements on these seat cover. People say that they look like a race car.

However I was a bit disappointed with them myself. 1) They smelled disgusting for a couple of weeks after I installed them, probably because of the vinyl.2) Only the top part is vinyl (the red stripe and the black inside of it), the bottom and back are a thin stretchy material like nylon or something. 3) The vinyl cracked within weeks of use. 4) In my car I don't usually have passengers, so the passenger side looks great, but the driver side cover is always needing to be adjusted and repositioned.

But overall, they're ok seat covers.UPDATE: So it's been 9 months and it's time yet again to buy seat cover because these have tears in them. So these don't really last that long :(

Click Here to see more reviews about: Type S SC00974B-6 Red Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover

Product Description:
Type S Red Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover by Winplus protects your driver and passenger side seat with style and comfort. This sporty cover protects your seat from dirt, scratches, stains, and daily wear and tear. Perforated bolsters breathe to create all season comfort. Simply slip over the desired seat and use. Fits most bucket seats.

Buy Now

Want to buy Type S SC00974B-6 Red Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment