ProSource Rear Back Seat Waterproof Quilted Pet Sleeper Hammock Seat Cover Review

ProSource Rear Back Seat Waterproof Quilted Pet Sleeper Hammock Seat Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The item is cheap and not very good but it is fine (not as advertised as it is NOT quilted) for the money.What is the worst is the customer service.I paid for shipping and was told it would take 5-7 days by UPS.I received a tracking number that did not work and after 10 days still did receive the package.When I inquired with the company they said UPS must have lost my package and they would send me another one.Three weeks after I made my order I received both packages.When I emailed the company and told them I had received 2 packages they told me I was responsible for shipping one back (i.e. paying for the return shipping costs).I told them NO WAY.They tried to claim that I insisted on them sending me a 2nd package which was patently untrue and I had kept all the emails to prove it.Purchasing from this company is not worth the trouble.Spend a little more and deal with a more reputable company.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ProSource Rear Back Seat Waterproof Quilted Pet Sleeper Hammock Seat Cover

Product Description:
- Made from strong water-proof material- Made with 800D polyester with PU coating for water-proof- Adjustable locking seat clasps for tight fit- Seat fasteners come with snap buckles- 2 slits for seatbelt buckle

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy ProSource Rear Back Seat Waterproof Quilted Pet Sleeper Hammock Seat Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment