Taz Attitude Seat Cover ONE Pair Review

Taz Attitude Seat Cover ONE Pair
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As much as I love Taz, these seat covers tore as I was putting them on, one even started running up the backrest of the cover..I wanted to send them back, but I wasn't sure if they would blame me and say I didn't put them on the proper way, I really would like another set of Taz seat covers, but I'm scared to get them from this company???

Click Here to see more reviews about: Taz Attitude Seat Cover ONE Pair

Product Description:
"Taz ""Attitude"" seat cover is a universal fit. It fits most low and high back bucket seats without seat mounted air bags or built in armrests. This is machine washable and is one of our most popular items."

Buy Now

Want to buy Taz Attitude Seat Cover ONE Pair at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment