Airbag Compatible Seat Cover Univerisal Car Seat Cover Full Set with Airbags Ready, and Rear 40/60 Split Fb060 Blue/black 114 Review

Airbag Compatible Seat Cover Univerisal Car Seat Cover Full Set with Airbags Ready, and Rear 40/60 Split Fb060 Blue/black 114
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
...And I didn't expect much from an under $50 seat cover set either!
Before I start with what was wrong - I will say this, the company did ship the item quickly.
Now, the bad. Yes, you get what you pay for. And these are no exception. They're pretty.....but they're borderline impossible to even get on the seats. My back seat covers looked as if they were sewn together by a drunk monkey. There was no way to get the peices to match or line up and tuck in tightly. The biggest issue overall to me, is that all the little straps used to hold these around your seats....are flimsy. I was DEF not rough trying to get mine on, and literally over HALF those little loop straps, tore off completely. Which makes it so you really, even if there was a way, can't get the things around your seats snugly in any way shape or form. My back seats, took over an hour to get on. There's no real instuctions to speak of, and you mostly have to wing it. The front seats are ridiculous. There's not enough fabric to stretch around the sides of your seats (and I've got a small car!) so it's like you pull them around it, and they just sort of sit there, gaping in places, baggy. Just not good all around IMO. Also, the thin material around the edges that some of the loops are sewn into, is super thin and prone to snagging on anything and getting a tear or run - the material is very nylon stocking like in those parts.
Are my seats covered? Well, my back seat mostly is. My fronts, not well.
Even worse, the company won't take them back since the loops tore off because they want them back in "New" condition! Um...if they were in perfect condition, I wouldn't want to return them, now would I?!
So, I'll just have to deal with them as best I can...probably throw a sheet back over the front seats for more protection and when I've got the money for some good quality seat covers, get them.
If you CAN wait though and get something else, that's higher cost at a later point...Do that. I think in the end it'd be worth it. If I could have, I'd have saved the $40, and just gotten some cheap sheets or drop cloths and tucked them around them for temp protection.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Airbag Compatible Seat Cover Univerisal Car Seat Cover Full Set with Airbags Ready, and Rear 40/60 Split Fb060 Blue/black 114

Product Description:

0 comments:

Post a Comment