Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I give this seat cover 5 stars not because it's an excellent cover, but because for the relatively low price of $26+ ($39.99 at Pep Boys), and because this cover fits about as well as you can expect a low-cost UNIVERSAL seat cover to fit, therefore I give it 5 stars.(I did not want to spend $200 for just a PAIR of custom-fit front seat covers, so I went the cheap route).
These covers do what I mainly bought it to do, that is to cover the leather seat surfaces in my Forester so that they don't stick to my arms/legs in the summer, and to keep the cold surface off me in the winter.(No I'm not a fan of leather seating).These covers do tend to move around slightly when you first sit down, but for the price you really can't complain.I hope this helps you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aspen Low Back Bucket Seatcover
Product Description:
The Auto Expressions Bucket Seatcover features innovative fabric and design for both fashion and fit. This seatcover updates the appearance of old or dirty seats and protects against splits, stains, fading, dirt, and pet hairs. Made from strong, sturdy fabrics, the unique design features the "Superfit" flap for a more snug, wrinkle-free fit. The seatcover is easy to install and fits most bucket seats. Each package contains one bucket seatcover.
Want to buy Aspen Low Back Bucket Seatcover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment