Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First...these seat covers (I got two) look really good in real-life (always a little concern buying based on a picture).They went on easily and stayed in place reasonably well.However, I bought them for a smaller car with bucket seats and when I got in I found that the little flaps on the sides were pushed up so high that the only flat seat left was the blue strip in the middle.I'm not a fat man but I'm not a skinny teenage girl either (for whom these would no doubt be great) so I was pushed up a little and kind of had the feeling of sitting on a comode.I ended up putting them in a larger car which didn't eliminate the problem but did reduce it.Bottom line: Very soft and cozy and I liked the lumbar support but didn't work in a small car.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pilot Automotive Accessory SC-05 Racing Seat Cover - Black/Blue
Product Description:
Feel secure in your vehicle with these racing style seat covers. Extra side and back support padding will lock you in your seat.
Want to buy Pilot Automotive Accessory SC-05 Racing Seat Cover - Black/Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment