Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wouldn't I repeat would not recommend this product to anyone it is the poorest product that I have ever bought from amazon it make amazon look very bad. I bought this product thinking that the price I was going to get something good, but instead I received the lowest thing on here. I told the seller not to send it to me if it didn't fit, and yes they sent it anyway, for the price I could have pay a little more a received better trash bags.The product is so large that it would have cost the same to send it back and I think the seller know that. One think my head rest don't come off where you have to put hole in so the head rest poles slide through it so it will keep the back from sliding down, number two the side are folding up nothing keeping them from coming up because it has wire thin wire in the sides there's nothing to tie them down with the quality is crap. I read the review and people were saying bad thing,but not how it's made but now I understand what they are talking about. If I had got this from a store that was close or in driving distance I would most differently return this right away.The car that I have it in is a Lincoln and then I have poor quality on my seat doesn't fit right. I bought these for my husband car for a surprise for his leather seats because he's hard on them,It was a surprise for both of us. No I didn't expect something all fancy high up in the money looks but you can get better seat covers at Walmart for this price or a car toys, I like the color that caught my attention, so I hope other people have better judgment then me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers (PAIR) Tan Color Next Generation Seat Covers
Product Description:
Patented design allows deployment of seat airbags. Next generation bucket seat covers and are very nice. For seats with adjustable headrests. Moldable edge contours to fit the shape of your seat. Protects new seats and restores the look of old, worn seats. Adds comfort and style.Allows easy access to seat and lumbar controls and rear seat storage pocketsAllows for armrests and integrated seat belts (on top of seat). Will fit low-back bucket seats and SUV/Big truck seats. I am also selling the seat covers in black and grey.
Want to buy Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers (PAIR) Tan Color Next Generation Seat Covers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment