Type S SC00973B-6 Blue Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover Review

Type S SC00973B-6 Blue Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For my first order on Amazon, I ordered two of these items. They do not look anything like the picture in the description. I was hoping to have some really good looking covers, but in fact I received something I wouldn't even put on my lawn tractor. The packaging had the right part numbers, but still these items are misrepresented by the images. Very disappointed.If I didn't have to pay for return shipping I would return them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Type S SC00973B-6 Blue Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover

Product Description:
Type S Blue Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover by Winplus protects your driver and passenger side seat with style and comfort. This sporty cover protects your seat from dirt, scratches, stains, and daily wear and tear. Perforated bolsters breathe to create all season comfort. Simply slip over the desired seat and use. Fits most bucket seats.

Buy Now

Want to buy Type S SC00973B-6 Blue Sportex Simulated Leather Seat Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment