Allison 65-2800TAN Tan Memory Foam Universal Bucket Seat Cover - Pack of 1 Review

Allison 65-2800TAN Tan Memory Foam Universal Bucket Seat Cover - Pack of 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
List was $39.99 and Amazon was selling them at $6.13 each... so how could I go wrong? First, not all covers fit all seat easily... even ones the manufacturer claims they will fit. I used Amazon's vehicle parts finder to make sure these would fit my Expedition but they don't without lots of work and some cutting. My seats are power and heated so there's a control panel on the side of each seat that you either have to remove to install the cover or cut the cover to fit around the panel. If you cut it you get a sloppy fit on the edge that gets the most wear entering the vehicle.

Second, my vehicle has netting on the seat backs so you either lose that or you have a huge hunk of fabric to cut out and it looks like terrible afterwards and, again, you end up with a sloppy fit. I'll probably cut the back off at the seat back and just use the cushion cover since that's where my leather is ripped.

Lastly, these things have to be dry clean only so when they get too dirty they'll hit the trash can before I send them out and pay more for cleaning than I did for the item.

At least I paid next to nothing for these and the shipping was free. I would have been much more disappointed had I paid the list price and there's a lot of truth to "you get what you pay for". I'd recommend you not buy these unless you don't care about what I'm complaining about. I gave the 2 stars because they do look good and feel a lot better than leather does after it's been in the sun for a few hours.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Allison 65-2800TAN Tan Memory Foam Universal Bucket Seat Cover - Pack of 1

Product Description:
Allison Tan Memory Foam Universal Bucket Seat Cover is designed for maximum comfort and temperature. This smart foam molds to the body contour giving the maximum in comfort. It is guaranteed to fit most bucket seats and is available in high back and low back styles for cars, trucks, as well as sport utility vehicles. This cover is the most cost effective and convenient way to change the look of the vehicle's interior. It updates the look of the vehicle or hide the look of the outdated, older seats, as well as, protect the seats against splits, stains, fading, dirt, or pet hairs. It is designed to fit both a high or low back bucket seat, with a detachable or built-in head rest. It is not to be used in vehicles equipped with seats that contain air bags. Use of this seat cover may interfere with deployment of side air bag which may result in injury to the seat occupant.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Allison 65-2800TAN Tan Memory Foam Universal Bucket Seat Cover - Pack of 1 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment