Car Truck SUV Cat Eyes Print Seat Covers 2 Black Universal Print Vehicle Bucket Seatcovers Review

Car Truck SUV Cat Eyes Print Seat Covers 2 Black Universal Print Vehicle Bucket Seatcovers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a little worried when I bought this because I thought it may not fit my car because I have a small Honda Civic- certainly not an SUV but it fit my seats very well.It looks exactly like it's picture so while it is cute be warned there are little sewing lines through the whiskers as you can see above.They eyes are very large and noticeable from pretty far away so it is nice if you have trouble spotting your car in the crowd.
Overall I am very happy with the covers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Car Truck SUV Cat Eyes Print Seat Covers 2 Black Universal Print Vehicle Bucket Seatcovers

Product Description:
One pair of universal style seat covers that will fit standard high back buckets or standard low back bucket seats with the adjustible head rests if you cover the head rest with the seat as one unit. The stretchy polyester backside (the part you see from the rear of the seat) allows the covers to shape to different seat shapes and sizes. Note: Not intended for seats with side impact airbags, over-sized captain chair or seats with side armrest.

Buy Now

Want to buy Car Truck SUV Cat Eyes Print Seat Covers 2 Black Universal Print Vehicle Bucket Seatcovers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment