Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers (PAIR) Grey Color Next Generation Seat Covers Review

Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers Grey Color Next Generation Seat Covers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The appeal for me was that the seat cover was sideless.I have side impact airbags in the seats. What I did not realize was that there was no possible way the seat cover would stay in place. The so called "moldable" edge? It has something akin to florist wire in the top and sides of the seat cover. There was nothing to attatch it to the seat and hold it in place.I could not get it to fit nor could I sit on it without it flopping off. The head rest cover is seperate. It too did not stay on :-(. I didn't even leave the parking lot with this one. A MAJOR disappointment. You get what you pay for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers (PAIR) Grey Color Next Generation Seat Covers

Product Description:
Patented design allows deployment of seat airbags. Next generation bucket seat covers and are very niceFor seats with adjustable headrestsMoldable edge contours to fit the shape of your seat. Protects new seats and restores the look of old, worn seats. Adds comfort and styleAllows easy access to seat and lumbar controls and rear seat storage pocketsAllows for armrests and integrated seat belts (on top of seat). Will fit low-back bucket seats and SUV/Big truck seats. I am also selling the seat covers in tan and black.

Buy Now

Want to buy Safety Fit Sideless Seat Covers (PAIR) Grey Color Next Generation Seat Covers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment