Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered seat covers Nov 25/09 and on Feb 5/10 I had still not received them.I contacted the seller who assured me they had be shipped out when it fact they hadn't.It took numerous phone calls to Fed Ex, as well as numerous e-mails to the seller PLUS a complaint to Amazon before this problem was solved, and I was refunded my money.Within an hour of filing an A-Z Claim with Amazon the seller e-mailed me stating that I was right and they were wrong, that the package hadn't been shipped out after all.Imagine that!!!!!!Sounds a little shady to me!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Seat Cover Factory, F419 L1/V7, 2006-2009 Ford Ranger Exact Fit Seat Covers, Black with Gray Inserts
Product Description:
2006,2007,2008,2009 Ford Ranger Exact Fit Seat Covers for Front 60/40 Split Seats With Opening Console.These Seat Covers are Black Leatherette with Gray Velour Inserts Which Have A Waterproof Foam Backing.
Want to buy The Seat Cover Factory, F419 L1/V7, 2006-2009 Ford Ranger Exact Fit Seat Covers, Black with Gray Inserts at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment