Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently purchased an armrest cover for my 2003 Tahoe from the Seat Shop.I received the cover in a few days.However, I forgot to select the correct color.I contacted the seat shop, they immediately sent me the correct color, and they included a prepaid packing slip to return the other cover.The Seat Shop provided great customer services and I appreciate their professionalism and follow through. Replacing the cover was easy.The only issue I had was the fact that I dropped the armrest pin and rubber band inside the seat and need to purchase another pin and rubber band.I highly recommend the Seat Shop and do not forget to hold on to the pin when removing the armrest.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon Driver Armrest for a vehicle with leather interior - Factory Color: Graphite - High Quality
Product Description:
Our armrests are designed to recover the cracked or severely worn out armrest. They are guaranteed to match your existing leather in your vehicle in regards to fit, color, and quality.This cover is certified to fit the following vehicles: 2003-2006 Chevrolet Suburban, 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2003-2006 GMC Yukon, 2003-2006 GMC Yukon XL.If you are not 100% satisfied with your cover for any reason, we will refund your money per our Return Policy.
Want to buy 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon Driver Armrest for a vehicle with leather interior - Factory Color: Graphite - High Quality at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment