Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My small Nissan truck is a bit 'rough on the edges' since it is now 22 years old.The original vinyl bench seat is way too hot to use 'as is' and it had some splits, so a seat cover is a necessity.The quality of this seat cover is top notch and is a true Saddleman product, not a knock-off.I had one seat cover by Axius that hardly lasted a year of normal use but it did only cost 1/2 as much.I've just installed this Saddleman seat cover but I can tell that it will last a long time.The material is thick polyester and the weave is tight.The price on Amazon was about 50% of what I saw everywhere else for similar products if I could even find a Saddleman that would fit a small import truck.
It does not come with head rest covers and does not have holes for the head rests, but I was able remove the headrests and thread their posts through the weave and then reinstall them -- works great.There is no notch for a shifter (I didn't need it) and it's a one-piece design but it fits good and tight because it is designed well.The cover is attached to the seat by using woven ties of the same material that the seat is made of (you better know how to tie a good knot) which I prefer since elastic eventually becomes brittle and loose.If tied correctly, the ties hold the the cover taught.There's also a set of pockets that run along the front edge (typical).
This is a great, tough, 'work truck' type of seat cover for the no non-sense practical truck owner.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Saddleman 0215501 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blk Ea
Want to buy Saddleman 0215501 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blk Ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment