Saddleman 0215503 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blu Ea Review

Saddleman 0215503 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blu Ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So glad to find this, it's a replacement for the exact same one purchased about six years ago from Kragen Auto Parts (they no longer sell this one) It's very durable and cleans up well, I'd actually be able to still use the original since it's not worn out but I chose to replace it since I hung a spotlight from the steering wheel that was originally pointing out the door and it somehow slipped and aimed at the lower back section of the seat cover and burnt a hole through it, I kept using it till now, lots of upgrades and repairs were done on the truck and I wanted a new one, front pockets are very convenient due to owning only a standard cab, Looks nice against a Blue vinyl interior and Price was Fantastic! Thanks....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Saddleman 0215503 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blu Ea



Buy Now

Want to buy Saddleman 0215503 Saddl Blkt Mini Pu Blu Ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment