Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this product last week and installed it on the weekend. The installation was pretty easy in my Nissan Sentra 04.I got after market speakers installed a couple of months ago, but after that installation I heard some rattling that was driving me nuts.So, I decided to try this and I don't hear the rattling anymore.Plus, I feel that the bass is improved too.I am very happy with my speakers now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ballistic Speaker Door Kit (2 pcs 10x10)
Product Description:
BALLISTIC Speaker Kit (TM) - Two 10 x 10 Sheets (1 Each).BALLISTIC is a butyl rubber composite with an aluminum constraining layer for vibration dampening. Ballistic is designed and engineered to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration into thermal energy, as well as conforming and fusing easily to sheet metal and other hard substrates. The kits involve an easy three-step installation. Ballistic can be used in doors, interior panels, floorboards, trunks and other areas of the vehicle. Ballistic sound dampening material increases bass and enhances sound quality, while eliminating speaker distortion, road noise, and rattle.
Want to buy Ballistic Speaker Door Kit (2 pcs 10x10) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment