Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this steering wheel cover along with two matching seat covers and the set is BEAUTIFUL!I have gotten a number of compliments and I couldn't be happier with the set!It doesn't look cheap at all, and it's colorful and eye-catching.I would recommend this to all Ed Hardy fans, and to anyone who wants something with POP for their car.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ed Hardy Love Kills Steering Wheel Cover
Product Description:
The Auto Expressions Steering Wheel Cover improves the appearance of old or dirty steering wheels and protects hands from hot and cold extremes. It installs easily by slipping right on and fits most standard steering wheels 14.5 inches - 15.5 inches in diameter. Coordinates with Ed Hardy By Christian Audigier Love Kills seat cover and floor mat.
Want to buy Ed Hardy Love Kills Steering Wheel Cover at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment